Plastic Waterjet Cutting
Plastics are one of the most common and widely used materials worldwide due to its relatively low cost, manufacturing-friendly, Versatility and durability. However, these advantages do come with a price; plastics are a delicate material to process and shape due to its properties:
- Tensile strength
These properties affect the manufacturing process in general and the cutting process in specific. When choosing a plastic cutting method, numerous difficulties should be taken in consideration such as Heat sensivity, plasticity, overworking material stress, etc.
Overcoming these difficulties is possible by choosing the waterjet cutting method. Using a waterjet cutter will deliver the following advantages:
- Eliminates the chances of overworking the plastic material which results in a stress free processing
- Minimum to no wasted amount of material
- Relatively high speed compared to other cutting methods
- Cold cutting processing which is ideal for such a heat sensitive material
- A very economic solution considering the pricing (high quality results, no extra fees)
Choosing plastic waterjet cutting is a wise choice to save both financial resources and time in exchange for a very high quality results. Such services are provided by our company Galeor in Grand Montreal Area at a very competitive rate, you can check our services here.